jeudi 28 août 2008

Les films d'homme

Voici quelques phrases tirées de film populaire qu'il serait trop triste de garder pour nous. Nous les partageons donc avec vous.

Rambo:

I wanted to kill him so bad I could taste it
Moi: Have a nice death!
It's over, Johnny!
Who are they to protest me?
You could use a friend
What's going on in here? - Nothing I can't handle
Make sure you don't forget one thing: a good supply of body bags.
There wouldn't be any more trouble except from that king shit corp.
I promise you're gonna talk to me because I'm starting to dislike you

Die hard:
That's gonna wake the neighbors!
(The guns) Take it as your hardware to your software!
It's not a system, it's a country (and it's America)

Transformers:
"Brief sexual humor"
Listen; I was just hoping I could ride you home huh drive.
Why are you so sweaty and filthy? I'm a teenager.
The parents are very irritating, can I take them out?
Criminals are hot!!!
I bought a car; turned out to be an alien robot.

Aucun commentaire: